Nursing can be challenging in the beginning. There can be lots of pain and soreness, after all this important transition occurs in such tender area. I struggled with 3 out of my 5 children, and that’s exactly what led me to create this balm! Through much pain, thrush and mastitis I began to look for topical herbs I could formulate together to ease these issues. We struggled with both tongue and lip ties, that caused quite the damage and pain. Taking the steps for resloving the lip and tongue tie, help from a lactation professional and using this balm things were starting to look bright. This Nursing balm is full of contact healers/analgesics for pain, antibacterial herbs, anti-inflammatory/ infection fighting herbs and emollient skin loving herbs –
The king of all oils Olive! Key here, will be applying a thin layer on dry nipples after nursing. It will absorb right in, leaving behind no residue. No need to wash before next feeding.
Packaged in 2 oz. glass jar.
Net Wt. 1.5 oz
· *Olea Europea (Olive) Oil / *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil
· *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf
· *Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf
· * Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf
· *Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
· *Echinacea Purpurea Root
· *Plantago (Plantain Leaf) major L.
· *Symphytum (Comfrey Root) officinale L
· *Stellaria (Chickweed) media
· *Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort)
· Zinc (Non-Nano)
· *Tocopherol (Vit E)
· *Local Beeswax