We are Jonathan & Ivy Pruss, the blessed parents of Penelope, Ephraim, Syuri and Silas. In 2009 after searching for better skincare options for our son Ephraim's severe eczema, Adonai Soap was born. This is a small family business dedicated to ethically sourcing Organic, Wild Crafted and Non-GMO ingredients. Sustainability and Fair Trade are a essential for us, we will not settle for less. We love and support Small Businesses right down to our local Bee Keeper. Adonai Soap offers a variety of Educational Classes as well!
- Jonathan is the deciding factor on all steps taken for the business. As our behind the scenes creative Master Mind, He makes sure things look wonderful ( a talent I do not possess!). He's wonderful, my driving force, a great encourager and always rooting me on! He's TOTALLY good looking... Sometimes I crush on Him too much!
- I never knew I would fall so deep in love with all things regarding formulating. What started out of pure desperation has turned into one of the most beautiful things in my life. Through late nights of research, many courses and lots of trial and error, I have formulated all of our products. Being a practicing herbalist for the past 14 years has been emotional, exciting, full of desperation and liberating all at the same time! I'm working towards Master Herbalist and Aroma therapist Certifications. We're currently working on getting our blog set up too!
- Our products are made with organic, wild crafted, local, sustainable and non-gmo ingredients. Handcrafted fresh in small batches and cruelty free! We are dedicated in ethically sourcing our amazing ingredients and making sure Fair Trade is carried out where applicable. We love our Nation, Military and First Responders and are glad to provide a 10% discount.
- Our children love to help and be a part of the business whenever possible. They really are the reason for it all, In particular Ephraim. He and our son Silas have the most severe skin condition ( Eczema ) of all 4 my children. Our Neem Collection is named after him!
- We are currently working on harmonizing and freshening up our labels as well as packaging , so please bare with us through this process! We're hoping to have it finalized quickly.