As a VBA3C mom, I knew the responsibility for what was needed so my midwife was equipped to effectively facilitate a Home-birth for us was partially mine. For me that meant making sure I had a great quality Birthing Oil. When I looked at what was available,
I had this check list:
- What If I tore?
- What if It were 2-3rd degree or episiotomy and needed stitches?
So I began to research what herbs help assist in healing the Perineum should a tear or episiotomy occur. As a result of many late nights of research, these were the best herbs recommended. Of course it should be noted that several factors contribute to lowering chances of tearing during delivery like:
- pushing too fast
- midwife providing perineum support ( also called hands on approach)
If you are a mom looking for support / provider / advocate for a VBAC, Please take a look at the groups
Birth without fear
ICAN ( International Cesarean Awareness Network) on Facebook.
Packaged in a 4 oz. squeeze bottle:
- Fractionated Coconut Oil / or *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
- *Arnica (Arnica Montana)
- *Plantain (Plantago off.)
- *Chickweed (Stellaria media)
- *Calendula Officinalis
- *Tocopherol ( Vit E )
* Indicates Organic